Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Poster= deforestation~

Assignment 3 Title: Care and Protect Our Environment
Project Start Date: August 19, 2008 Projected Finish Date: September 9, 2008.
Project Manager: Lee Shi Min (1081102463) HP: 0146690698
Email: baby_gina_black@yahoo.com

Project Objectives: To design a poster based on my topic, deforestation. The poster will show comfortable and harmony so that humans will be more aware and alert to love, care and protect our environment and earth with stop deforestation.

Approach:
I will draw a tree on a land under a blue sky with a word awareness “ SAVE TREES,SAVE THE WORLD, SAVE US!"

Roles and Responsibilities:
I will use pen tool, live paint bucket and gradient to draw the poster. I will use green and blue in color to show the harmony.

Comment:
I will try to update my blog soon. I will print my output, cut and paste, and descript it after finishing my work.

No comments: